Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Pizza Pockets

This is my solution for "I don't know what to cook". It's quick, it's easy, it's delicious and you can eat it with your hands.

Pizza Pockets (Serves Two*)
- Pillsbury refrigerated pizza dough
- no-stick cooking spray
- pasta sauce
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- pepperoni
- other toppings, if you so choose

Pat the pizza dough into two large rectangles on a baking sheet that's been sprayed with non-stick spray. On one half of a rectangle, spread a couple spoonfuls of pasta sauce, sprinkle on a handful of shredded mozzarella cheese and top with pepperoni/other tops. You can add more cheese on top of this. Top it all off with a final dollop of pasta sauce, fold the rectangle over and pop it in the oven, following directions from the pizza dough can. Flip about halfway through cooking.








*By "two", I mean "my husband and I". Keep in mind that can of dough is supposed to make an entire pizza, so maybe you're not so much a fatty as I am and you don't want to eat the equivalent of half a pizza by yourself... food for thought. /pun

No comments:

Post a Comment